people liked

Hye, Im searching for a cleanser that is FREE from :-
- Coconut Oil
- Hydrogenated Caster Oil/ Vegetable Oil
- Alcohol
- SLS
- Fragrance
- Mineral Oil

I have acne prone skin + oily + sensitive .
I have used cetaphil but it break me out like helllllll.
My skin also hate witch hazel

l
2018-02-24 09:43
people liked

Hey, I came across this and felt like I had to comment b/c I have sensitive, acne-prone skin (though I have more dry-combination skin) and I also used to use Cetaphil, believing it to be a calming, helpful product when really it wasn't benefiting my skin AT ALL (just making the problem worse). I recommend the S.W. Basics Cleanser, which has only three ingredients -- Rosewater, Vegetable Glycerin, and Tea Tree Oil --
and none of them are irritating or harmful. I used a sample size of this product a while back and it was effective at cleansing, while also soothing my acne (which used to be a lot worse than it is now). The only downside is this product probably isn't going to be efficient at removing heavy amounts of make-up, but unlike many other products marketed as "for sensitive or acne-prone skin," I haven't come across any reviews saying this product agitated people's skin or made them break out.

h
2018-03-03 16:14
people liked

I really wanted to try the S.W Basics Cleanser but sadly they didnt sell it in my country.
Hmmm. Ive used cetaphil , cosrx , secret key , innis free , eversoft , papaya soap but none of them work. Cetaphil used to be my holy grail but then it just stopped working and acne pop out again even worseeeee.

n
2018-03-08 08:19
people liked

have you tried vanicream gentle cleanser? I have super sensitive/acne-prone/oily skin and the only cleanser that wouldn't cause breakouts or irritation has been the vanicream cleanser.

Ingredients are: Purified Water, Glycerin, Coco Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Acrylates Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Mica, Sodium Chloride, 1,2-Hexanediol, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA

It has a few more than the s.w. basics, but way less than normal products and non-of-which are known to cause breakouts or irritation. It costs around 8$ for a 12 oz. bottle and I highly recommend it. It has been my holy grail for years now. I use it for my body wash, too!

We use cookies to provide and improve our services. By using our site, you consent to cookies.