According to this website search engine I've chosen the most safe sunscreens and would like to share this information.
In my search I avoid such harmful ingredients as:
- PABA: Para Amino Benzoic Acid, Para-Aminobenzoic Acid, P-Aminobenzoic Acid, 4-Aminobenzoic Acid (prohibited in Europe since 2009)
- Octocrylene: 2-ethylhexyl-2-cyano-3, 3-diphenyl acrylate (harmful to progesterone)
- Benzophenone-3: BP3, Oxybenzone, 2-hydroxy-4-methoxybenzophenone, Eusolex 4360, Escalol 567 (destroy estrogen)
- Octinoxate, aka Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate and his "brother" Isoamyl p-Methoxycinnamate (affect the functioning of the thyroid gland, reduces the mass of the uterus, prostate and testicles) Will be prohibited in the USA in 2021.
The below sunscreens are based on the more safe filters as:
- Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate
- Tinosorb M (INCI: Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol (MBBT), Tinosorb A2B (INCI: Tris-biphenyl triazine (nano) (TBPT)
- Zinc oxide
- Titanium dioxide
The sunscreen winners with SPF 50 are:
- 1004 Laboratory Artois Cica-Watery Sun Gel
- AHC Perfection Pro Shield Sun Serum
- AHC Natural Perfection Moist Sun Cream
- B_LAB I am sorry just sun cream
- Benton Mineral Sun Cream & Benton Mineral Sun Stick
- COSMETEA Green Tea Aqua Mint Sun Gel
- Clarins Dry Touch Facial Sun Care UVA/UVB 50
- ETUDE House SUNPRISE MILD AIRY FINISH
- Innisfree daily uv essence sensitive
- Innisfree Daily Mild Sunscreen
- Isntree Hyaluronic Acid Watery Sun Gel
- Klairs Soft Airy UV Essence
- Keep Cool Soothe Bamboo Sun Essence
- MiSSHA all-around safe block daily sun
- MiSSHA All around safe block velvet finish sun milk
- MiSSHA All-around Safe Block Waterproof Sun Milk
- PURITO Centella Green Level Unscented Sun
- Round Lab Birch Juice Moisturizing Sun Cream
- Scinic Enjoy Mild Sun Essence EX
- Shiseido Anessa Mild Milk
However, please double check the ingredients list before purchasing, as I only examinted the ingredients submitted by other users on this website (and I hope all of them were truthful).
Apart from Anessa Mild Milk and Etude House's Milk I did not try other sunscreens. These two were very enjoyable, they did not irritate my eyes and I can easily recommend them.
Have you tried any of the above sunscreens? Were they comfortable to use? Please share in your comments.
P.S. this post is being revised from time to time, when I find new safe sunscreens.
Last edited: 2020-12-27 19:25