Makeup
Tinted moisturizer for acne prone skin
A
2016-07-02 12:10
people liked

Are there any tinted moisturizers for acne prone skin? Unfortunately I've tried Laura mercier and lune&aster and both are comedogenic

X
Hi, I use hemp seed oil as my moisturizer and it’s the only one I’ve ever used that doesn’t cause my overly sensitive skin to break out. - X0kayla0x 2019-04-24
X
You could try mixing a little of that oil with some mineral foundation in your hand and applying it and see if that works?? - X0kayla0x 2019-04-24
N
2016-09-19 20:33
people liked

No moisturiser for acne prone skin i tried many things all of them cause breakouts u can try pure glycerin with 5 tblspoon of water, pure vaseline occasionally or QV rehydrate gentle wash dont buy QV moisturiser pick a capsule of d alpha tocpherol acetate not dl it's to thick remove it after 5 mins all of these won't clog ur pores

s
2017-08-18 23:00
people liked

make sure you always prime your face before applying foundation or tinted moisturizers.

m
2018-07-19 04:54
people liked

Pixi H20 SkinTint is great. I got a shade too dark for my skin so i combined it with a lighter foundation and it made my foundation apply way smoother

z
2018-07-24 14:16
people liked

can try the ordinary squalane.

F
2018-12-31 08:00
people liked

Imo, Ive tried all kinds of brands expensive and cheap for my acne prone, sensitive af skin -- and the only tips I have for you is applying a tea tree toner mist before applying make up, use a good moisturizer with plant extracts and not oils or too heavy/clogging emulsifiers and go with mostly natural tinted moisturizers like Back to Baby 3CE or Bare Minerals Tinted Spf 30 and Goodal Sensitive Sun Relief Block, then maybe some rice based powders to give a matte look. If you have super dry skin, use Floria peeling gel (its for sensitive skin and has amazing ingredients to get rid of dry skin and get polished, baby soft skin)...

We use cookies to provide and improve our services. By using our site, you consent to cookies.