Skincare
In need of some acne treatment tips.
d
2017-08-11 05:13
people liked

Hello, I have been battling acne for about 4 years now and this year it has gotten so bad. I have tried nearly every product. I'd like some advice on what can help get rid of and control my acne. (I have oily skin)

N
2017-08-15 12:32
people liked

Maybe you need to start taking supplement or change your diet and lifestyle. Sometimes the cause is from within. Drink green tea and warm lemon too. It's good for your skin. Control stress.

F
2018-02-19 03:41
people liked

I've also had problems with severe blackheads, acne, and extremely oily skin for several years. I would recommend cutting as much dairy out of your diet as possible, or just cut it out completely. A good start is to stop buying cow milk and instead buy unsweetened rice or almond milk.

I've also been using Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Cleanser and it's one out of the many facial cleansers I've used that actually works. It makes my face smooth and helps with any redness or blemishes. It's also super affordable, only about $18 on Amazon. And it has zeros for acne and irritant.

We use cookies to provide and improve our services. By using our site, you consent to cookies.