Makeup
Allergic to Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
s
2017-08-26 15:55
イチオシ数

I just got serious and TERRIBLE allergic reaction. I want some advice from you all. Thanks!!!!!

I used this Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette once before but I didn't get any allergic reaction from it. However, I used it again two days before, my eyes became itchy, red, swollen etc... All allergic reaction appeared on my eyelids and also the eye bags under my eyes.

I'm also allergic to Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eye Primer and Etude House Proof 10 eye primer. Allergic reactions also appeared but not as serious as this time when I used Naked 3 palette.

What ingredients do you guys think I'm allergic to and I should avoid? Maybe there're not only one ingredient that make me allergy....
Also, any eye primer can be suggested that you think I'm not allergic to? I bought Nars eye primer but I didn't try it yet. I'm afraid there's same thing appear on my eyelids like using Too Faced eye primer. Is there anyone allergic to Too Faced eye primer and Urban Decay Naked Palette but not allergic to Nars eyeprimer?

These are the eyeshadows that I usually use and don't get any allergic reaction:
Thebalm Nude tude palette
Thebalm Nude dude palette
Zoeva Caramel Melange
Etude House Play Colour Eyes in the Cafe
Different palette of Excel from Japan

Hope you guys can give me advice!!!!!

- 2024-03-29
t
2022-02-26 21:15
イチオシ数

Check for the ingrediient, Camine. It took me 3 years to narrow down the ingredient that seemed to be only in purple or red based eyeshadows. Google "carmine" and "carmine allergy" to understand what it is. They are starting to include it in more ingredients like mascara I can't use ANY eye products with this! I have the same reaction as you with the eyes.

私たちは、あなたが私たちのウェブサイト上で最高の体験を得るためにクッキーを使用します。[X] ボタンをクリックすると、このことに同意したことになります。