Makeup
Makeup with 0 acne and irritants for oily skin
x
2021-01-01 22:50
people liked

My skin breaks out from everything and I have seriously oily skin. I am now turning over my skincare to avoid acne-causing ingredients.
The Seba Med Clear Face Gel has been great for keeping oiliness down although it's too early to tell if it's helped acne.
Has anyone got any safe foundation/concealer recommendations?

a
elf has a cheap option, it’s called their acne fighting foundation it’s only $6 at my local target & i can honestly say it is some of the smoothest looking makeup i’ve ever tried!! i too break out for - alyssav 2021-01-03
l
2021-01-03 02:44
people liked

huda beauty stick foundation 0/0

l
2021-01-14 14:30
people liked

i have sensitive dry skin, and get cystic acne when its my time of the month. i dont have $ for expensive makeup so i tend to stick to some more affordable options :/ with that said i have found a *few* foundations that work for me, although everyone is different here are the ones i like:
benefit cosmetics hello happy brightening foundation spf 15 (gave terrible flashback in photos though)
too faced born this way medium to full coverage foundation (shows a dewy base/primer well, not too matte)
l'oreal infallible fresh wear 24hr foundation ( like $15)
anything laura mercier works for me
wet n wild photo focus liquid foundation (i literally do NOt want to know whats in it because it actually matches my skin tone and is only $4!!!)

things i stay away from:
mac foundation
any covergirl
loreal true match
any maybelline
smashbox
tried milani conceal perfect 2 in1 and instantly started burning lol

l
2021-03-01 23:52
people liked

lipglossfemme said:
huda beauty stick foundation 0/0
this foundation has silica, and this ingredient can clog pores, so I don't think it's a good option

S
2021-06-15 03:44
people liked

Ere Perez Quinoa Water Foundation and Ere Perez Oat Milk Foundation.

Juice Beauty Flawless Finishing Powder

I'm still looking for a decent concealer that isn't mineral.

Last edited: 2021-06-15 03:45

l
2021-06-22 04:16
people liked

I currently use Mally Beauty H3 Concealer, Blur Imperfections & Soften Fine Lines in the lightest shade from Amazon. I'm currently looking for new makeup as well but i believe this is as safe of concealer I could find so far. I have had no reaction to it so far (using it here and there a year now.)

2021-06-25 02:22
people liked

Currently using the Teint Idole Ultra Longwear Foundation Stick Lancome... the coverage is good, the finish is beautiful.
My skin is intensely sensitive so it still has some reaction (maybe to the SPF), but the reaction is so much milder than anything else I've used.

I had 0 reaction to Ere Perez but the shade range/coverage left a lot to be desired.

We use cookies to provide and improve our services. By using our site, you consent to cookies.