Makeup
Moisturizer For Oily Face - Suggestions Please
M
2021-10-13 13:05
people liked

Hi Friends,
I need your suggestions about the following moisturizer that I wish to buy for my sister. She is having a very oily skin texture on her face and it is a bit hard to manage it. Recently she also started developing pimples on her face. We would like to start using a dermatologically recommended moisturizer along with other skincare products and really it is very hard to find a good brand since there are so many options available out in the stores. We would like to choose Cetaphil moisturizer for oily skin and it will be very helpful if you could post your genuine opinions here. Has anyone with oily skin already tried this?
I'll also share a link where you can find more information about this moisturizer to get a detailed view
MOISTURIZER FOR OILY FACE

- 2024-03-29
2021-10-14 22:39
people liked

Try ishonest Hydrate Series for Oily/Oily Problematic Skin. They are dermatologically tested with 1-5 ingredients.

Last edited: 2021-10-14 22:39

M
Thank you friend. Will check it out :) - Maryriyanna 2021-10-18
If y'all are going to shill your products under every thread at least add the entries of them to this website. - 4lcion 2021-10-20
how do you do that? - ishonest 2021-10-27
2021-10-18 17:34
people liked

I am a fan of No. 151 . I have very sensitive skin and thus I have always struggled to find moisturizers that doesn't irritate my skin. I am so glad I found this.

My daughter uses this all the time. She's young and doesn't have sensitive skin like I do.

We use cookies to provide and improve our services. By using our site, you consent to cookies.